Skill level: Beginner - Intro to crochet
Duration: 2 Hours
The Rosette Choker has got 'em plucking your petals! Come join us and make your very own Rosette Choker Necklace and learn the basics of crochet. This is a super fun beginner’s project, no experience required to take the class and all levels are welcome! We provide the yarn and crochet hook, then you’ll take home your necklace and hook. We’ll be using a Cotton/Linen blend yarn that’s perfect for summer, breathable and lightweight. Plus, it will get softer with wear! Live out your DIY Y2K fantasies with us!
About our instructor:
Lauren "Loz" McInnes is a crochet designer and crafter based in Brooklyn. She is the founder of sweaterpupppy (est. 2018) - a brand that builds on her long family history of tailors, quilters, and living room crocheters to bring fun, flirty, wearable wares to today's trendsetters and bikini babes.
- What is it?
- Crochet choker with Rosette detail, adjustable tie closure
- When to show up?
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to class. Students later than 15 minutes will forfeit their spot in the class.
- Switching yarn rules:
- We find that our students have the easiest experience using the yarns we've chosen for the project. The yarn is complimentary with the purchase of the class!
- Skills learned:
- Selecting yarn and hook sizes
- Foundational Crochet Stitches
- Kit includes:
- 2 colors of yarn
- Crochet hook
- Pattern handout
Learn more about our class policies here. Please arrive 5 minutes early to class!
Buying a class as a gift, but not sure when your friend or family is available? Get them a handy UR Fancy Shop gift card and they can choose the time that works best for them!